Advanced Lettings Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
However, as no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
From time to time we may provide your data to our Marketing and business development co-coordinator for analysis so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide.
We do not share, sell, trade or rent your personal data outside Advanced Lettings Ltd.
Advanced Lettings Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st September 2013.
What we collect
We collect the following information:
- Contact information – telephone number and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode and preferences
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve the features on the Advanced Lettings Ltd website and the services we offer
- To help us improve the service we offer
- To support our marketing and promotions activities
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; other persons or third parties.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you are happy with this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Mrs Nina Simpson, Company Secretary, Advanced Lettings Ltd, First Floor, 103 Sandgate Road, Folkestone, Kent CT20 2BQ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.